Terms & Conditions
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Contents Posted on Site
Rules of Conduct on Site
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post or transmit content (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it is in any way:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity].
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which sathya.in, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal.
- Contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices.
- Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Sites or any other individual's use and enjoyment of similar services.
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing".
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
sathya.in does not take responsibility or liability or warrant including but not limited to, the actions, products, content and services on sathya.in’s website, which are linked through including but not limited to Affiliates and sites using sathya.in’s APIs. In addition, sathya.in provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, sathya.in is not responsible for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their website.
This site may contain links to other web sites, or you may be linked through other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not sathya.in is affiliated with the sponsors of the sites.
We do not in any way endorse the Linked Sites.
We welcome links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to this site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by sathya.in. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the sathya.in site, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web site or present in conjunction with or juxtapose against such a web site any of the content or other materials on the sathya.in site without our prior written consent.
Mandatory Declaration – Computer
- You further declare that the product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed of for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties and Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by sathya.in “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, sathya.in does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all.
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate and non-misleading.
sathya.in will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. sathya.in does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communications sent from sathya.in are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
All the products sold on sathya.in are governed by different state laws and if sathya.in is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, sathya.in will return or will give credit for the amount received by sathya.in from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on sathya.in. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by sathya.in via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. sathya.in will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS'es.
While availing of any of the payment method/s offered by sathya.in, sathya.in is not responsible or takes no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on sathya.in is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. sathya.in makes no representation that materials in sathya.in are appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and sathya.in is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by sathya.in. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on sathya.in web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
You agree that any use of the site is at your own risk and sathya.in is not responsible for it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Products sold on sathya.in are not for people below aged 18, however any products available for children below age 18, can be bought by adults.
We at sathya.in respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at email@example.com.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from sathya.in are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title to such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
sathya.in tries to be as accurate as possible. However, sathya.in does not warrant that the product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by sathya.in is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. The price taken into consideration will be at the time of order confirmation and payment done by the customer. If sathya.in comes across any such difference in pricing due to any issues, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
Credit Card Use
In a credit/debit card transaction you must use your own credit/debit card. sathya.in will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudently will be on the user and the onus to “prove otherwise” will be exclusively on the user sathya.in. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to sathya.in.
sathya.in reserves the right to cancel any order placed using credit card which holds an international billing address.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, sathya.in and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Cancellation of order
sathya.in reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situations where sathya.in is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the sathya.in policy or for any other reason. However, sathya.in will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
If users/customers are not responding to our calls, emails or via any communication within the 8 days from date of purchased then sathya.in has to right to cancel any order without any explanation.
Communication with Users
sathya.in reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and the User’s use of this site or any product or service purchased by the user on this site.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless sathya.in, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to sathya.in or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.