The beauty of OLED. On a whole new scale.
- Super Retina in two sizes — including the largest display ever on an iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system with Depth Control. iPhone XS is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the extreme.
- Super Retina. In big and bigger. The custom OLED displays on iPhone XS deliver the most accurate colour in the industry, HDR and true blacks. And iPhone XS Max has our largest display ever on an iPhone.
- Exceptional materials. The most durable glass ever in a smartphone. A beautiful new gold finish, achieved with an atomic-level process. Precision-machined, surgical-grade stainless steel bands. And a new level of water and dust resistance.
Advanced Face ID. Security is simple when your face is your password. You can unlock your iPhone and log in to apps, accounts and more with a glance. It’s the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And now it’s even faster.
A12 Bionic Chip
Intelligent A12 Bionic. This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next-generation Neural Engine. For amazing augmented reality experiences. Incredible portraits with Depth Control. And speed and fluidity in everything you do
- Breakthrough dual-camera system. The world’s most popular camera is defining a new era of photography. Where an innovative sensor works with the ISP and Neural Engine to help you create photos like never before.
- Smart HDR. New secondary frames, a faster sensor and the powerful A12 Bionic chip bring more highlight and shadow detail to your photos.
- Larger and deeper pixels. A new sensor creates better image fidelity, greater colour accuracy and reduced noise in low-light shots.
- Enhanced bokeh effect. Portrait mode photos look even more professional thanks to a sophisticated background blur.
- Adjustable Depth Control. When editing portraits, you can now adjust the depth of field to get the amount of blur you want in the background.
Wide Angle and Telephot Camera :
Portrait Lighting with five effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono) | Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos | Advanced red-eye correction | Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos | Burst and Timer Mode |
True Depth Camera :
Portrait Lighting with five effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono) | Animoji and Memoji | Extended dynamic range for video at 30 fps | Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos | Burst and Timer Mode | Exposure Control
Dual 12MP rear cameras | ƒ/1.8 wide-angle lens | ƒ/2.4 telephoto lens | 2x faster sensor for Smart HDR across your photos | Portrait mode with Depth Control | 4K video up to 60 fps
TrueDepth camera | ƒ/2.2 wide-angle lens | Portrait mode with Depth Control | 1080p HD video up to 60 fps
iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards
Lasts up to 30 minutes longer than iPhone X
Fast-charge capable : Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 18W adapter or higher
- iPhone XS delivers 4G Advanced LTE for superfast download speeds.5 And up to 512GB of storage, making this our highest-capacity iPhone yet.
- No other phone is like iPhone. Every decision that goes into iPhone makes it stand apart. From the way it’s made, to the way we build in privacy and security from the start, to the innovative ways we recycle its components.
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistant - Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- A12 chip - Next-generation Neural Engine
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating