Anantha Perfect model pressure cookers are made with virgin grade aluminium alloy (from Hindalco Industries Ltd.,), which ensures healthy cooking (without Corrosion) and with long life accessories. It can be used for a long period ie., with a warranty of 10 years.
- Body: Virgin Grade aluminium alloy.
- Lid: Virgin Special Grade Aluminium alloy
- Base: Work hardened base with anti – bulging properties.
- Base Thickness: 3.25mm
- Base Type: Non – Induction base.
- Gaskets: Nitrile Gasket with ISI marked.
- Handles: All double Screw handles with SS 304 screws.
- Finish: Silver Polished
- Weight of the Cooker Including Accessories: 1.79 Kgs
- Warranty: 10 years
- Pressure Regulating Device – When the nominal cooking steam pressure [1 kg.f/cm2] is reached, the weight valve releases pressure up to 0.6kg.f/cm2 and gives a clear whistle sound.
- Gasket Release Vent System – When any food particles blocks the vent tube or the weight valve does not function or the required pressure exceeds i.e[1.5 kg.f/cm2 – 2.5 kg.f/cm2] the pressure is reduced by the gasket by letting it through the Gasket Release Vent System in a smooth, gentle manner and the steam is released upwards which ensures safety to the customers.
- Metallic Safety Plug-In spite of the above-mentioned safety measures if he pressure exceeds, i.e[1.5 kg.f/cm2 – 3 kg.f/cm2], the special alloy (Lead-free) of the safety valve will melt and the pressure is released.